[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Guild Related » Guild Room » Shining Elite Force
Shining Elite Force
ThunderCatDate: Wednesday, 2009-03-04, 1:55 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Greetings everyone,
I would like to announce the creation of a new and special group within our guild. With the name: "Shining Elite Force" this new group was created to inspire all members who seek more than just average play-style, members who seek a warm and fun enviorment and people who they can relate too.
The ones who are and will be apart of this group are loyal, dedicated and mature members of our guild, members at which others can look up too for guidance and support.
Not everyone will qualify for this group, thats why it is so special. But everyone can apply.
In order to apply first one must think if they have the qualities necesary to join, among some are:
- Maturity
- Proper english
- Activity
- Maturity (I cannot stress this quality enough)
- Loyalty
- A fun person which other can relate to and feel comfortable arround.
If one thinks he has those qualities, one is welcome to talk to one of the members about applying. After that has been done, all the current members of the group, including the leadership of the guild will take a vote and decide. If one is rejected, he will be inforned and also told why he hasnt been accepted and will have the opportunity to reapply once again after one thinks he has fixed the mestakes that he was not accepted because.

With all this said and done, i wish you all good luck and a nice day.
Regards, ThunderCat

ArgonothDate: Friday, 2009-03-06, 4:33 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Maturity, Activity, responsibility, loyalty, i can relate too.
Proper English can not be a term condition on Cabal"EU", should be understandable english.

Regards.

Forum » Guild Related » Guild Room » Shining Elite Force
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free web hostinguCoz